The culture of St. David's Foundation is carefully guided by its core values:
- Collaboration with others to exchange knowledge, ideas and resources;
- Community by building relationships and engaging others;
- Compassion in considering the needs of others;
- Innovation through development of creative solutions; and
- Stewardship in the responsible use of the Foundation's resources.
These values are demonstrated daily as employees are constantly empowered to make changes and improvements with a focus on core values. Just a few of the perks enjoyed at St. David's Foundation are a healthy work-life balance, tuition reimbursement, continuous learning opportunities, healthy snacks, on-site exercise classes, 100% paid insurance premiums for employees, spouses and dependent children and extra paid time off for wellness appointments.
View our Benefits Summary
Each member of the staff at St. David’s Foundation makes an important impact on our organization and helps change lives in our community. St. David’s Foundation offers an excellent benefits package to its employees and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, or disability. We invite you to review our employment opportunities and submit an application for employment.
Open Job Positions
To apply for an open position, please send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.