The St. David's Neal Kocurek ACC Endowed Scholarship provides financial assistance to students enrolled in a Health Sciences program at Austin Community College.
- Reside in Travis, Williamson or Hays County
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work
- Major in a Health Sciences program
- US Citizen or legal non-citizen resident
- Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office)
Terms of Scholarship
- Successfully complete the required semester curriculum for the degree plan with a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
More information on this program is available on the Austin Community College website.